UPDATED 2012 20 24 – 05:10 CET http://wp.me/p9f2i-lD
on Odyssey Contemporary Art and Performance Simulator in Second Life
FRIDAY DECEMBER 21
- * 10 AM PST (SecondLife)/=2:30 PM NFLD (Newfoundland)/=19:00 CET (Netherlands): – Avatar Orchestra Metaverse in concert – Live also at Museum Sorgdrager, Ameland (The Netherlands) and at the Black Bag Media Collective Studio, St. John’s, Newfoundland (Canada).
- * 11 AM PST (SL)/=3:30 PM NFLD/=20:00 CET: – haglet Alter‘s “Grass Conversations” – with Wirxli II/Jeremy Owen Turner and Alex De Jong. Live also at Museum Sorgdrager, Ameland, the Netherlands and at the Black Bag Media Collective Studio, St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- * 12 noon PST: – Wafa Bourkhis – “Re-Birth”
- * 1 PM PST: – Selavy Oh – “the true artist tries to save the world by slowing down time”
- * 3 PM PST: – Alan Sondheim and Sandy Baldwin – “Mathesis”
- * 4 PM PST/= 11 AM (saturday) Melbourne (Australia): – STELARC – OUT OF BREATH / OUT OF TIME – with assistance from Pyewacket Kanyanenko and Jo Ellsmere
- * 5:30 PM PST /=10 PM NFLD: – Second Front – Second Front Ends the World – live also at Open Space, Victoria (Canada) and at the Black Bag Media Collective, St. John’s Newfoundland.
SATURDAY DECEMBER 22
- * 4 AM PST/=8:30 AM NFLD (Newfoundland)/=13:00 CET (Netherlands): – haglet Alter‘s “Grass Conversations” with Wirxli II/Jacquelene Drinkall and Gijs Van Hesteren. Live also at Museum Sorgdrager, Ameland (The Netherlands) and the Black Bag Media Collective Studio, St. John’s, Newfoundland (Canada).
- * 4 PM PST/=8:30 PM NFLD: – Liz Solo – “Hybrid Dancer”
- * 5 PM PST/=9:30 PM NFLD/=02:00 CET (sunday)/=12 noon Melbourne (sunday): – END OF WORLD AFTERPARTY with DJ Jce Emoto of DFM RTV INT
Also on site throughout the festival Jo Ellsmere‘s ANIMAanimus installation.
SHARE/JOIN: https://facebook.com/events/306215002828670 “2012 Odyssey Performance Art Festival”
JOIN: https://facebook.com/groups/271155979849 Odyssey group
SHARE/JOIN: http://facebook.com/events/383340121752162 “Open Space ‘End of the World Karaoke Party and Membership Drive'”